Prime Street, LLC
Effective Date: June 15th, 2018
Who We Are
PrimeStreet connects individuals with third party service providers, such as real estate agents and brokers to facilitate real estate and other transactions.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website.
Information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information that you choose to provide to us:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services, or requesting information about our services. If you choose to subscribe to our services, the information we collect includes information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, professional license number ("personally identifiable information").
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete to improve our services.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personally identifiable information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
In addition to information collected on or through our Website, we may collect information, including personally identifiable information, through other means that may include:
- Information we receive from third party providers about individuals interested in engaging in a real estate or related transaction.
- Information we receive in the course of communications between you and us or between you a third party service provider, such as a real estate agent, with whom we have connected you.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personally identifiable information:
- To contact you about our services that may be of interest to you.
- To manage our relationship with you, such as asking you to take a survey or provide feedback on our services. This is necessary to keep our records up-to-date and to study how our customers use our services so that we can develop and improve our business.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our services or new services we offer.
- To administer and protect our business and this Website, including data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data.
- For any other purposes with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These third parties may include companies that process credit card information, analyze data, and provide search results and links.
- To our affiliates and parent company.
- To unaffiliated third parties when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other unaffiliated third parties in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
We may disclose without restriction aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify an individual.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information, including the personally identifiable information, you provide to us.
If you are an individual interested in a particular real estate transaction and we received your personally identifiable information from a third party service provider, you can opt-out from being contacted by us. If we contact you by email, you can use the unsubscribe mechanism provided in the email. If we contact you by phone, you can let us know that you do not want us to contact you in the future. If we contact you by text message, you can text us back and indicate that you do not want to be contacted in the future. You can also use the Opt-Out Form to indicate that you do not want to receive any further communications from us.
If you are a third party service provider, such as a real estate agent or broker using our services, how we use and disclose your personal information, including personally identifiable information, will be governed by the terms of our service agreements
We have in place what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access of, maintain data security for and correctly use the personal information you have provided. HOWEVER, WHILE SUCH EFFORTS ARE INTENDED TO ENSURE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO US AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ABSOLUTE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile device(s). Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Additionally, change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser.
Special Note for Parents
Our Website and services are intended for a general audience and were not designed for children.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive information about disclosure of your personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Because it is our policy not to share your personally identifiable information with third parties for third party direct marketing purposes without your consent, we are exempt from the requirement to respond to such requests. If you have any questions about our compliance with this requirement, please see Questions below.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Prime Street, LLC, Intellectual Property Administrator, P.O. Box 2576, Norfolk, VA 23501 or email@example.com or 757-351-7000.